Synoptics are looking for a bright and enthusiastic software developer to work on both new and existing software packages, working with various cameras and bespoke hardware. Our products are mainly written in C# (.Net 2.0 to .Net 3.5) utilising our range of .Net components (written in C++).
Reporting to the R & D Manager
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft .Net 2.0 or later using C# is required.
- Knowledge/experience of Image analysis.
- A passion and talent for developing software.
- Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines.
- A strong communicator with good interpersonal skills along with a good standard of written English.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Any experience with WPF/XAML.
- Knowledge and working experience of Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL.
- Any knowledge of C++.
- Experience in developing user interfaces.
- Knowledge and experience of using a form of source control (e.g. VSS/SVN).
- Any experience of NUnit.
If you are interested, please email your CV to RH06@synoptics.co.uk